Monday, May 18, 2009

Shaking it out


It has been 13 days since my last paper for school was due and I'm still a bit out of it. Still purging the stress and not at all feeling like the happy home maker I thought I would be by now. The house is still real messy and I even missed the farmers market this week (Mr. H went without me so I have been eating some veggies at least.)

Things I have done with my time off:
  • Quick trip to Colorado to see a sick family member
  • Researched and ordered new computer (mine crashed 24hours after I turned in my paper whew!)
  • Running (I'm up to five miles a few times a week)
  • Wedding Planning (committed to buying the all the plates for our wedding next year from thrift stores--I have 8 so far 70 more to go)
  • Still interning and working

No comments: