Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mini garden

I was unable to find the rennet I needed to make cheese last week (I will have to order it online.) So instead I moved on to another project I have wanted to get going: growing some cooking herbs in pots out on the porch.





oregano, basil, chives, fennel and lemon balm
Sweet basil

Also in their own pots lavender and more basil...
I also rather impulsively picked out a small Brandy Wine tomato plant with really nowhere to put it. The name may have been the culprit. Over the three day weekend I enlisted the help of Mr. H to try and find a suitable place to put it. Always looking to meet our needs within a four block radius of our house we settled on this wonderful thing from the corner Walgreens. Please forgive us for our bad taste.



Oh yes! No over watering, no support posts, no weeding...

No comments: