Monday, September 8, 2008

The Weekend

UH OH
I was walking back from my internship on Friday in San Francisco's Mission District when, to the best of my knowledge, my foot caught on a particularly uneven patch of sidewalk and I really did a face plant. The beads of my necklace rolled across the pavement dramatically. The knee of my pants ripped taking a layer of skin with it. On the up side some nice people helped me up and wiped some of the dirt off my face. People are pretty nice in San Francisco.

I think I look a little like my silkscreen Poster by Jay Ryan with a band aid on my knee
(thats my Bunny Felipe)

In the living room


This is what my weekend looked like:

Reading Reading Reading for school
This is my Desk


Before it was a study area it was an art installation in
American Mythology
Identity Through FantasySome other Desks I love
Nie's DeskI think I need this poster

Buffalo Burgers!

With an egg and spinach