Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Ilsa,

This is the coolest couch Ever. I love it sooo much, but I don't think Mr. H is going to go for it. I mean where would we put it in our teeny tiny apartment?! I think you should buy it ( I just know you could fit it somewhere.) Then, I will come visit it whenever I feel the urge. It is at the Clausen House thrift shop and will set you back about $75.

yours truly,

Josephine





Look what came in the mail today! Yay for ebay treats!


We got really lost yesterday looking for Ship Art for class and ended up in this really strange look South San Francisco suburbia. It looks so foreign when you are used to an urban landscape.


Do I look like a tired Grad Student yet?
We had some people over on Sunday for tea. Oh my God look what Rona brought! Beautiful.



No comments: